This FMP Portfolio is finished. A list of differences between the previously uploaded version and this complete version has been compiled.
- I have taken out the ‘what are my inspirations’ part of the “Background of my Project” chapter, instead now rewriting it and placing it into the “Literature Review” chapter. I felt that it was asking me something I had previously already answered, so I used that answer and elaborated on it.
- Everything has been cited!
- The “Research Design” section has been completed.
- Pre-production has been finished primarily with screenshots and explanations.
- The FMP itself has been compiled as a look into the protagonist’s character profile, the drafts of my synopsis for part of the prologue, the two proof of concept scenes and a look into the planned ending for one of the routes.
- Post-production has been completed as a prelude to the evaluation, looking at several problems faced during production and how I overcame them as well as how to possibly avoid them for the future.
- Evaluation has been completed with an answer to each question provided, though questions were cut because I felt they had already been answered in other portions of the portfolio.
This link should work. Notify me if it does not. Also, I have previewed the link in Google Documents but the layout is glitched – please download the word file and view it from Microsoft Word. That should fix the layout issues I’ve been having with the document.