Above is the WORD document.
Above is the PDF document.
With the research and my skills analysed, I set about the creation process for my work. This spawned a few ‘beta’ designs and changes to my schedule, the setting and my expectations. By the end of Week 6, I had finished my presentation and knew how far I wanted to take this project, as well as the key elements of my fictional story.
The center of my research for this project has always been visual novels. Danganronpa is the franchise in which my story is set in, but I also looked at other visual novels that I’ve read in order to learn from them. Each product will have a summary, proof of research and what I have taken from it. Tropes, themes, particular styles of writing, etc. The only exception to this will be the first topic – Danganronpa – as that warrants more in-depth analysis.
For the record, I have researched…
Were this a spectrum, I would admit that it leans towards more secondary than primary research. Despite that, the results were bountiful. I do not feel as if I have lost anything because of the secondary-focused research, and I have actually learned more than I would have if this were primary-focused.